A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Steinberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Steinberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Steinberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Laurel Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Edward Steinberg MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Louis E. Steinberg practice?
- Dr. Louis Steinberg has 1 office location.
- Dr. Louis Steinberg practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Cheverly, MD.