A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Steinberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Steinberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Steinberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Laurel Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Steinberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis E. Steinberg practice?
- Dr. Louis Steinberg practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Cheverly, MD.