A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Stool:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Stool is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Stool, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stool graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stool has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Ut Southwestern Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Allan Stool MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Louis A. Stool practice?
- Dr. Louis Stool has 3 office locations.
Dr. Louis Stool practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.