inactive

Louis Tartaglia MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 6th, 2014
Knee Replacement with Dr. "T"
Dr. Tartaglia is amazing and not only is a well qualified expert in knee replacement of which he has done both of mine but also in setting the patient at ease. His recommendations of before and after therapy are very helpful and are exactly what is needed. Not only did I have a good experience on my first knee 10 years ago but when X-rayed before I had the other knee done, it showed hardly any wear. Still perfect and pain-free! This last knee was done several months ago and it was perhaps the smoothest and most amazing surgery I have ever experienced. It is so amazing to be pain free and walk smoothly. Dr. "T" is simply "The Best". He has done surgeries on my husband and both sons in years past and they too have experienced perfection. This family gives Dr. "T" and his Office Staff a full row of stars. Perfect! Thanks Dr. "T"!

October 18th, 2012
Receptionist needs refresher course in manners
Called looking for a doctor who handles specialty I need . Woman abruptly answered my first question and then hung up on me in middle of second question. Who needs that when you are sick and in pain already?I never saw this doctor so really can't comment on him but you only get one chance to make a good first impression. And that is the person who answers the phone