Learn more about Dr. Louis Teitelbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Teitelbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teitelbaum
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Teitelbaum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Teitelbaum, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Teitelbaum graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Teitelbaum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis K Teitelbaum MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Louis K. Teitelbaum practice?
- Dr. Louis Teitelbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Teitelbaum practices Psychiatry near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Psychiatrists.