A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Teitelbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Teitelbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Teitelbaum, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Teitelbaum graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Teitelbaum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis K Teitelbaum MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Louis K. Teitelbaum practice?
- Dr. Louis Teitelbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Teitelbaum practices Psychiatry near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Psychiatrists.