Dr. Louis Torres MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Plano, TX

• Good
  • Bad

August 2nd, 2017
Great Doctor & excellent staff.

June 1st, 2017
The Best Doctor Ever!
Dr. Torres is thorough in his exams, and takes the time to fully explain what's going on and what needs to be done to correct the situation, all in a most caring manner for the patient.

April 30th, 2017
Breath of fresh air
I have had about 10 visits with this Dr. And/or PA. I had a wonderful experience from check in all the way to check out. I commend Dr. Torres and his entire staff for always doing their best even during the busy times. They all have huge hearts and go above and beyond for me. So sad to see the few bad reviews from people that have no idea what it is like working in this field. Dr. Torres and his management team have made tremendous strides in assuring the proper changes have been made to ensure the absolute best care is given to provided. And it shows.

April 19th, 2017
Best doctor!
He's been my doctor for the past 20+ years. His wide array of expertise he's provided to me is very comprehensive: general, internist (including colonoscopies), allergist, hormone management, heart / cardio optimization, holistic supplementation, the list goes on and on - see his website. On top of that, he and his staff sincerely cares for my physical, as well as, mental well being.

April 19th, 2017
Love this office.
Staff members are very personable and the providers truly care about each and every patient. You never feel like just a number. Wait times vary.

April 17th, 2017
Fantastic Office
I have been a long time patient of Dr. Torres'. He has been through some growing pains and staff issues, however, he seems to have everything under control now. There is usually a wait to get to see him but he takes time with each and every patient to ensure they are well taken care of. His staff works extremely hard. I appreciate them all very much. If you ever have a problem just contact his office manager and she makes things happen. She is truly devoted and it is obvious how much she cares.

July 19th, 2016
Dr. Torres should be your last choice as a doctor!!!!
He "may" be capable, but his bad decisions with office staff cloud everything. If he is that bad with office staff, is he really getting the Diagnoses correct?!!! I scheduled an appt 4 months in advance, confirmed the appt was w/him 1 month in advance, 15 hour before the appt staff calls and canceled because it was with his PA, not him. Can't get another appt for weeks. Sure glad this wasn't immediately necessary. Wait times in his office are always excessive and you can never schedule a quick appt ( meaning within 2 weeks). Looking for a new doctor.

May 10th, 2016
MY wife and I have been visiting Dr. Torres since 1994. His is the best medical care I have ever experienced. He is compassionate, pleasant, fully involved with me as a patient, constantly adding to his professional knowledge, maintaining rigorous certifications, offers a wide variety of cutting edge tests, and is an outstanding diagnostician. His staff are all very pleasant all the time. I recommend him most highly.recommend him most highly.

August 25th, 2015
Louis Adrian Torres is The Best! Listens to Patient! Diagnosis Knowledge - Excellent! Pharmacalogical Abilities - Right On The Mark! Most Caring Doctor Ever!

March 31st, 2015
I went into the office and received excellant car. however 2 days later I was not getting better and called and spoke to the office staff and asked to have a prescription called in. I did not receive a call back. The following day I called back in and the office remembered me calling but could not tell me why I wasn't called back. They said they would check with Dr Torres and still waiting for my call back. Quick to take your money but overall service is terrible.

March 11th, 2015
He could be a good doctor nut his office management is very low in quality. They lost the blood sample of my wife, they repeated the same test instead of the sample. In his office right hnad has no idea what the left hand is doing. I wrote a letter to his offce manager, I complained. After nearly 5 months later, I went in to checked whether they received my medical records. They could not find it. I asked the person in charge of files whether they sned my request to my old GP's office she said probably we did not send. I do not remember when we received a neumonia shot, they cold not get my records that I can see when. I finally decided to leave his practice to go to another place where hey have update technology and communicatons system and very knwoledgeable doctors. A friend of mine and his wife also left this doctor.

December 21st, 2014
Dissatisfaction in office staff
I have been very pleased with the care and attention provided by Dr. Torres. However, recently it has become very apparent that he has a problem with his office staff. My husband is also a patient of Dr. Torres and has had a horrible time obtaining his perscriptions. On one occasion the office staff refused to request a refill because they mistook the date from one of his other prescriptions. He had to drive 45 mins. to the office to show them his bottle and insist on a refill. Twice, they have told him he could come pick up his script, only to arrive and find out that it was not ready. They seemed uncaring to the fact that their mistake cost him money (gas), and used what little free time from work he has each week. My husband has now gone without his medication for almost two weeks because of the office staffs incompetence. We are both very disappointed that a wonderful experience with the doctor has been tarnished by poor staff! I am curious to know if the doctor is aware of these problems!