Dr. Louis Torres MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

July 18th, 2016
Dr. Torres should be your last choice as a doctor!!!!
He "may" be capable, but his bad decisions with office staff cloud everything. If he is that bad with office staff, is he really getting the Diagnoses correct?!!! I scheduled an appt 4 months in advance, confirmed the appt was w/him 1 month in advance, 15 hour before the appt staff calls and canceled because it was with his PA, not him. Can't get another appt for weeks. Sure glad this wasn't immediately necessary. Wait times in his office are always excessive and you can never schedule a quick appt ( meaning within 2 weeks). Looking for a new doctor.

May 10th, 2016
MY wife and I have been visiting Dr. Torres since 1994. His is the best medical care I have ever experienced. He is compassionate, pleasant, fully involved with me as a patient, constantly adding to his professional knowledge, maintaining rigorous certifications, offers a wide variety of cutting edge tests, and is an outstanding diagnostician. His staff are all very pleasant all the time. I recommend him most highly.recommend him most highly.

August 25th, 2015
Louis Adrian Torres is The Best! Listens to Patient! Diagnosis Knowledge - Excellent! Pharmacalogical Abilities - Right On The Mark! Most Caring Doctor Ever!

March 31st, 2015
I went into the office and received excellant car. however 2 days later I was not getting better and called and spoke to the office staff and asked to have a prescription called in. I did not receive a call back. The following day I called back in and the office remembered me calling but could not tell me why I wasn't called back. They said they would check with Dr Torres and still waiting for my call back. Quick to take your money but overall service is terrible.

March 11th, 2015
He could be a good doctor nut his office management is very low in quality. They lost the blood sample of my wife, they repeated the same test instead of the sample. In his office right hnad has no idea what the left hand is doing. I wrote a letter to his offce manager, I complained. After nearly 5 months later, I went in to checked whether they received my medical records. They could not find it. I asked the person in charge of files whether they sned my request to my old GP's office she said probably we did not send. I do not remember when we received a neumonia shot, they cold not get my records that I can see when. I finally decided to leave his practice to go to another place where hey have update technology and communicatons system and very knwoledgeable doctors. A friend of mine and his wife also left this doctor.

December 21st, 2014
Dissatisfaction in office staff
I have been very pleased with the care and attention provided by Dr. Torres. However, recently it has become very apparent that he has a problem with his office staff. My husband is also a patient of Dr. Torres and has had a horrible time obtaining his perscriptions. On one occasion the office staff refused to request a refill because they mistook the date from one of his other prescriptions. He had to drive 45 mins. to the office to show them his bottle and insist on a refill. Twice, they have told him he could come pick up his script, only to arrive and find out that it was not ready. They seemed uncaring to the fact that their mistake cost him money (gas), and used what little free time from work he has each week. My husband has now gone without his medication for almost two weeks because of the office staffs incompetence. We are both very disappointed that a wonderful experience with the doctor has been tarnished by poor staff! I am curious to know if the doctor is aware of these problems!

June 18th, 2014
"Avoid them"
This clinic is no good. After two months, I have not received my x-ray report. I called the clinic and sent them letters. The P.A. and staff were very rude to me. I will not use them again.

March 6th, 2014
Awesome Doc
I have been sgoing to Dr. T for 16 years now. It is sometimes a little difficult to get an appointment with Dr. T, and there are times that I see his PAs. The PAs, as well as Dr. T, spend time explaining the diagnosis and treatment plan. When I see Dr. T, he always spends a great deal of time with me during my visit. I have been to docs that spend less than five mins with me and make me feel like I am part of a cattle drive. I don't feel like that with Dr. T or his staff. He has performed a number of endoscopic/colonoscopic procedure on me and he has always made me feel comfortable. He has the best bedside manner in his office or at the procedure center. I won't go to anyone else. They know me by name when I walk it and I feel like part of the family. I plan on being one of Dr. T patients for a long, long time. He is the best and I tell everyone that I see that needs a new PCP to go to him. He deserves more than 5 stars.

August 27th, 2013
Long time patient
Love Dr, Torres.... He has been our physician for over 15 years.. My husband and I are over retirement age and Dr. Torres keeps us kicking.. His bedside manner is wonderful and he has a caring attitude.. Feel like he is one of my family.. Although my wait for an appointment is longer than I like, I would rather have to wait for a doctor that has a busy, successful practice that a doctor that I can see immediately..

June 20th, 2013
Wonderful experience with doctor. Check your bill for mistakes
I have no problems with the doctor and his medical staff. It was with his biller & office manager that I have a problem. I was billed on services that did not happen and 2x for it. Tried to correct it with the office manager Mary Ann I believe is her name took several times she said it will be corrected. However some of the charges are still on my bill. There are times that she is also not nice when you speak to her on the phone. It could be an easy correction if she and the biller just cross checked with my medical record. It seems that their biller auto bills you. Too bad it just affects the rating of the doctor for these mistakes.

May 6th, 2013
Patient
Great guy, but, you feel like you are just one of his 2000+ patients his practice current sees. Very tough to get an appointment with Dr Torres

March 28th, 2013
Friendly staff and caring doctor.