A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Tramontozzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Tramontozzi is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Tramontozzi, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Myasthenia Gravis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tramontozzi graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Tramontozzi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Addison Gilbert Hospital
- BayRidge Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis A Tramontozzi MD is a male Neurologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Louis A. Tramontozzi practice?
- Dr. Louis Tramontozzi has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Tramontozzi practices Neurology near Beverly, MA.
See Beverly Neurologists.