A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Traverso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Traverso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Traverso, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Traverso graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Traverso has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis William Traverso MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Louis W. Traverso practice?
- Dr. Louis Traverso has 3 office locations.
Dr. Louis Traverso practices Surgery near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Boise Surgeons.