A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Trunzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Trunzo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Trunzo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trunzo graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo.
Dr. Trunzo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Gerard Trunzo MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Louis G. Trunzo practice?
- Dr. Louis Trunzo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Trunzo practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.