A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Trunzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Trunzo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Trunzo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trunzo graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo.
Dr. Trunzo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trunzo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 4 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan