Dr. M Van De Beek MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Philadelphia, PA

3.4

April 25th, 2016
Love Dr.Van De Beek to each its own.

October 28th, 2013
Terrible doctor
I went to this doctor on the suggestion of a friend. Needless to say I was horrified with his bedside manner as welll as his medical diagnosis. He was rude and acted as if I was merely a nuisance. He seems to me to be a very unhappy person. After my visit with him I continued to have symptoms and went to another MD who ultimately properly diagnosed my problem.

April 15th, 2013
A very compassionate, knowledgable doctor
Dr Vandebeek has been our family doctor for years and three generations have been very pleased with his care. He has been there for us through thick and thin, and has been able to solve problems for us promptly and with a confidence which we love. I highly recommend this fine physician.

March 29th, 2013
All I can say is, in very real terms, this doctor saved my life....I face a difficult road ahead, but due to his intelligence, knowledge and persistence, my disease was caught at a stage where I should be able to enjoy growing old!

July 2nd, 2012
Excellent MD
Recently helped me through a difficult time -- a great doctor and a great person

May 23rd, 2012
I find Dr. Van De Beek to be a thorough doctor. He always gets to the bottom of what is ailing me or my children, however he does sometimes have a horrible attitude and doesn't seem to mind belittling me or his staff. I sometimes argue with him & end up leaving his office upset. I stay because he is a good doctor & as far as care goes he takes very good care of me & my family. I just wish he would work on his bed side manners a bit.

April 19th, 2012
PATIENT AND SOMEONE WHO WORKS IN THE MEDICAL FIELD
THIS PCP DOES NOT ONLY HAVE TERRIBLE BED SIDE MANNER BUT IS EXTREMELY RUDE. HE NEEDS TO BE MUCH MORE CURIOUS TO EVERYONE REGARDLESS IF THEY ARE A PATIENT, NURSE, STAFF, ANOTHER DOCTOR, ETC. I HAVE WORKED IN THE MEDICAL FIELD FOR OVER 10 YEARS AND I AM COMPLETELY APPALLED AT HOW THIS DOCTOR HANDLES HIMSELF.

October 20th, 2011
Firefighter
WE were referred to this doctor by friends of the family who have been his patients for the past 12 years. He has been there for all of our family and seems to be totally up on his knowledge. He is direct, to the point and does not hesitate to "go the extra mile." I have recommended him to others and all have been very happy with his care. He always returns our calls and has never hesitated to help on the phone.He is well known for turning away those who may be seeking drugs, which is a real problem in our neighborhood, and I am sure that is the basis for any negative comments. Truly, the best!!

September 12th, 2011
Doctor for my entire family for the past 2 years. Very concerned and knowledgable -- would highly recommend

August 28th, 2011
Firefighter
A real nice guy -- has always been there for us.

August 4th, 2011
School teacher
This doctor is the best I have known. He takes care of our entire family and was able to diagnose a problem (and correct it) after several other physicians had failed. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Vandebeek. He is compassionate, extremely intelligent and truly cares about his patients.

June 22nd, 2011
What an Miserable Dr.
I wish I could give negitve stars for Dr. Van De Beek's "Bedside Manner".He seems to be miserable with life. I find it disturbing that he chooses to take it out on others... namely me. Thanks for the horrible treatment Dr. Van De Beek! If I could suggest somthing: try an anti depresent or a new occupation? I'm looking for a new Dr.