Learn more about Dr. Louis Vandermolen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Vandermolen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vandermolen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vandermolen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Vandermolen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Vandermolen graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Vandermolen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Adrian Vandermolen MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Louis A. Vandermolen practice?
- Dr. Louis Vandermolen has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Vandermolen practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists and Newport Beach Oncologists.