A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Vandermolen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Vandermolen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Vandermolen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Vandermolen graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Vandermolen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Adrian Vandermolen MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Louis A. Vandermolen practice?
- Dr. Louis Vandermolen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Louis Vandermolen practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists and Newport Beach Oncologists.