A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Velez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Velez
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Velez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Velez graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Velez has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Southwest Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Velez MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Louis Velez practice?
- Dr. Louis Velez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Velez practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Internists and Little Rock Gastroenterologists.