A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Verstringhe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Verstringhe, Ophthalmologist, Trauma Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Verstringhe, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cornea and Refractive surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Verstringhe graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Verstringhe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Baystate Franklin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Edward Verstringhe MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Louis E. Verstringhe practice?
- Dr. Louis Verstringhe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Verstringhe practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.