Learn more about Dr. Louis Verstringhe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Verstringhe, Ophthalmologist, Trauma Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verstringhe
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Verstringhe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Verstringhe, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cornea and Refractive surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Verstringhe graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Verstringhe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Baystate Franklin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Edward Verstringhe MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Louis E. Verstringhe practice?
- Dr. Louis Verstringhe has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Verstringhe practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.