Learn more about Dr. Louis Verstringhe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Verstringhe, Ophthalmologist, Trauma Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verstringhe
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Verstringhe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Verstringhe, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cornea and Refractive surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Verstringhe graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Verstringhe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Baystate Franklin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Edward Verstringhe MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Louis E. Verstringhe practice?
- Dr. Louis Verstringhe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Louis Verstringhe practices Ophthalmology near Tomball, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX and Shenandoah, TX.
See Tomball Ophthalmologists.