Dr. Louis Verstringhe III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Louis Verstringhe III?

Chronic Dry Eye

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. Louis Verstringhe III?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 26th, 2012

Not only is Dr Verstringhe an excellent surgeon, his whole attitude concerning patient care is outstanding. By this I mean that if he does surgery on your eye, he wants to be the one to do the follow-up visits. Also, he will stay with the patient the time he/she needs to answer all questions. Highly recommended.

June 1st, 2012

Courtesy, empathy

Dr Verstringhe is the most outstanding opthamologist I have ever had in the 50+ yrs I have been going to one. He did 2 cataract surgeries for me; I didn't meet him until right before the surgery but from that first moment I knew that he was someone special. My sense was correct. I will truly miss him and I believe his leaving his current practice will be a true loss to the practice but a real gain in his new practice. I am so grateful to him for his skill and especially his excellent patient manner which is superb.

May 14th, 2012

My experience w/ Dr. Verstringhe

Over the last several years I have been to several different Ophthalmologists just for routine exams. Dr. Verstinghe impressed me with his initiative to dig into my particular issues and in the process discovered I had a developing brain tumor. He saved my sight. Doesn't get any better than that.

March 5th, 2012

i found dr versringhe to be quite pleasant and easy to talk with,answering all questions that i had--overall a good experience for me

January 28th, 2012

This review is consistent w/ other poor review. Dr. Verstringhe bristles and becomes rude when asked questions. He does not communicate well with patients. He refers patients to unnecessary and costly additional appointments (contradicting other staff members' opinion) when annoyed with questions. Avoid at all costs. He was also late. Rest of staff were very friendly, competent, helpful and prompt.

June 20th, 2017