A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Volpicelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Volpicelli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Volpicelli, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Volpicelli graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Volpicelli has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Volpicelli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis J. Volpicelli practice?
Dr. Louis Volpicelli practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marina Del Rey, CA.
See Marina Del Rey Surgeons.