Learn more about Dr. Louis Volpicelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Volpicelli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Volpicelli
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Volpicelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Volpicelli, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Volpicelli graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Volpicelli has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center-Marina Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis James Volpicelli MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Louis J. Volpicelli practice?
- Dr. Louis Volpicelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Volpicelli practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marina Del Rey, CA.
See Marina Del Rey Surgeons.