Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Louis Vu
Dr. Louis Vu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Vu is affiliated with Phoenix Children's Hospital, Banner-University Medical Center Phoenix and Dignity Health St Joseph's Hospital & Medical Center. Dr. Vu has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Louis Vu has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Louis Vu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Neal Rockowitz
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Phoenix, AZ 0.89 mi35
Dr. Sebastian Ruggeri
Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Phoenix, AZ 1.06 mi42
Dr. Michael Dimler
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Phoenix, AZ 1.30 mi45