A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Vu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Vu, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Pediatrician, Pediatric Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Vu, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vu graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Pak-Shun Vu MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Louis P. Vu practice?
- Dr. Louis Vu has 7 office locations.
Dr. Louis Vu practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.