A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Vu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Vu, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Pediatrician, Pediatric Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Vu, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vu graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Pak-Shun Vu MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Louis P. Vu practice?
- Dr. Louis Vu has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Vu practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.