A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Catalano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Catalano is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Catalano, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Headache Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Catalano graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Catalano has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Frick Hospital
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Catalano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis W. Catalano practice?
Dr. Louis Catalano practices Neurology near Greensburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Somerset, PA and Mount Pleasant, PA.
See Greensburg Neurologists.