A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Catalano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Catalano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Catalano, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Headache Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Catalano graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Catalano has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis W Catalano MD is a male Neurologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Louis W. Catalano practice?
- Dr. Louis Catalano has 7 office locations.
Dr. Louis Catalano practices Neurology near Greensburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Somerset, PA and Mount Pleasant, PA.
See Greensburg Neurologists.