A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Heck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Heck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Heck, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heck graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Heck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- UAB Medical Center
- Uab Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis William Heck MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Louis W. Heck practice?
- Dr. Louis Heck has 4 office locations.
Dr. Louis Heck practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Rheumatologists.