A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Schwartz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Schwartz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Grand View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Winn Schwartz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Louis W. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Louis Schwartz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Schwartz practices Ophthalmology near Lansdale, PA.
See Lansdale Ophthalmologists.