A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Schwartz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Schwartz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Grand View Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwartz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis W. Schwartz practice?
Dr. Louis Schwartz practices Ophthalmology near Lansdale, PA.
See Lansdale Ophthalmologists.