Dr. Louis Wang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Louis Wang?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Louis Wang?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 14th, 2016

The best bedside ever!

May 28th, 2015

Never returned follow-up phone calls

Examining room was rather dirty. Dr. Wang gave me some medication for my problem and asked me to give a call after I had finished. I called and left a message that the medication didn't really do that much and would he please give me a call. I left 5 messages and never heard back from him ever. Ended up going to UCONN Health Center in Farmington, CT to see a competent doctor.

April 22nd, 2014

Gross

If you want a Doctor who uses Expired Medication and dirty instruments, this is the doctor for you. Sitting in the Exam room I looked around a bit. I noticed that the bacitracin was expired in 1988 along with a ton of other stuff throughout the office. I opened the top drawer to look at the instruments and there was mice droppings all over them. be weary of getting a hearing test, as the person doing your hearing test is NOT a licensed audiologist, and the single use ear tips for the Tymp machine are used multiple times.

August 2nd, 2010

Disappointed

I went to the doctor because I was having trouble breathing. The appointment was in the morning, and at that time I was breathing normally. The doctor seemed nice and thorough. He found nothing unusual. Later during the day I had an episode of labored breathing, and felt my airway closing up. Since I was near the office, I stopped in. There was no one in the waiting area and the doctor was in the reception area talking to the receptionist. I explained to the doctor that I was in earlier, however was now having trouble breathing and asked if he could check my airway. Scoping the airway takes literally 5 minutes. The doctor refused because insurance wouldn't cover a second scope in the same day. He got paid $325 for that procedure that took 5 minutes earlier that day! So he sent me away, not knowing what was happening with my airway. Breathing is very important. I would understand if there were people waiting to see the doctor and he was busy, but this was not the case. I am very disappointed in this doctors lack of compassion for a person who was very scared. I have never had a problem with my airway before, and will be looking for another doctor that shows more compassion for his patients. It's not always about the money. His office staff were rude also.

March 11th, 2010

Great Doctor

Dr. Wang was great to be around. he was very knowledgeable about the symptoms I was having, and worked diligently on solving my problems. I am very happy with the service Dr. Wang provided and will return to his office for visits as they are needed.

July 17th, 2008

Never Again!

Dr. Wang performed two surgeries on my sinuses. Post surgery he informed me that he had "no idea" what it was he'd removed from one sinus because it was so unusual, and never biopsied the tissue to identify it further. There was little relief in my symptoms or chronic sinusitis pain in the years post-surgery, but I figured I was just being a whiner. This year I finally consulted another ENT who (after endoscopic examination and a CAT scan) confirmed that both of the surgeries performed by Dr. Wang bordered on the incompetent. I now require additional surgery purely to correct the problems caused by Dr. Wang's work. I have two friends who also had surgery performed by Dr. Wang, and both feel that their surgeries were unsuccessful (did nothing to alleviate the problems they were having and continue to have) and one continues to feel that his experience with Dr. Wang was so bad that he refuses to consult any ENT ever again.

February 3rd, 2017