A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Ward is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Ward, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ward has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Emmerson Ward MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis E. Ward practice?
- Dr. Louis Ward has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Ward practices Internal Medicine near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists.