Louis H Watson MD Patient Reviews

February 25th, 2014
Patient
It was nice to get an appointment so quickly, very efficiently run practice and I've been to a lot of physicians in the past six months, hate long waits and short time drs spend but Dr. Watson spent as much time as I needed, not rushed like other offices....will return and recommended to a neighbor

April 6th, 2010
Nothing good to say
There is nothing good to say about this man in any way, shape or form.

January 14th, 2010
I found the one
It's been some time since I've had a visit but have been a regular patient for six years. I've seen some staff come and go but I've seen them keep the best. Priscilla and Tonya are a great pair up front and almost make you forget why you came in besides to small talk. But when it comes down to Dr. entering the room the issues are found and treated with care. I've always left the office with a smile and cure for my illness. I highly recommend you choosing him for your families needs.

August 21st, 2009
Dr. Watson, is the most caring doctor. He will spend as much time as necessary to answer all of your concerns and questions. He always finds the problem and treats it promptly. His staff is very professional and also show a high level of care for their patients.

March 10th, 2009
Congestion and sinus headache
I was given an appointment immediately upon calling. My first encounter was with the medical assistant, whom was very friendly and explained things in a way I was able to understand and relate. The office manager was also extremely friendly. After meeting the Dr. it was obvious this was a practice that I would return to and also recommend to others. I felt better within hours of being treated in the office and also was contacted within days to see how I was feeling. I appreciate the time the Dr. spent with me as well as the courtesy of the staff.

February 25th, 2009
Dr. Watson has a medical assistant who is not certified, and her 14 year old daughter drawing up injections. Not very smart.