A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Weiner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Weiner, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Breast Cancer
- Cancer (Experimental)
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Weiner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
- American Oncologic Hospital TA Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Georgetown University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Marc Weiner MD is a male Oncologist , has 34 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Louis M. Weiner practice?
- Dr. Louis Weiner has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Weiner practices Medical Oncology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Oncologists.