A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Weiner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Breast Cancer
- Cancer (Experimental)
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Weiner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
- American Oncologic Hospital TA Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Georgetown University
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weiner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- CareFirst - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Chartered Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis M. Weiner practice?
Dr. Louis Weiner practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists, Washington Oncologists, and Washington Preventive Medicine Specialists.