A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Weisberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Weisberg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisberg graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Weisberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Henrico Doctors` Hospital-Forest
- Albert Einstein Medical Center At Elkins Park
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Ivan Weisberg MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis I. Weisberg practice?
- Dr. Louis Weisberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Louis Weisberg practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.