A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Welsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Welsh, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hearing Disorders
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Welsh graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Ward Welsh MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Louis W. Welsh practice?
- Dr. Louis Welsh has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Welsh practices Otolaryngology near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Otolaryngologists.