A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Wesley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Wesley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Wesley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Genital Warts
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Wesley graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Wesley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Shore Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Alphonso Wesley MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Louis A. Wesley practice?
- Dr. Louis Wesley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Louis Wesley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pleasantville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Galloway, NJ and Somers Point, NJ.
See Pleasantville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.