A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Wesley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Wesley is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wesley
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Wesley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Intrauterine Devices (IUD)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Wesley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Genital Warts
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Wesley graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Wesley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Shore Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Alphonso Wesley MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Louis A. Wesley practice?
- Dr. Louis Wesley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Louis Wesley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pleasantville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Galloway, NJ and Somers Point, NJ.
See Pleasantville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.