A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis White is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis White, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. White has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Isadore White MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis I. White practice?
- Dr. Louis White has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis White practices Family Medicine near Birmingham, MI.
See Birmingham Family Physicians.