A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Yogel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Yogel is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Yogel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Yogel graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Yogel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- North Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Robert Yogel MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Louis R. Yogel practice?
- Dr. Louis Yogel has 7 office locations.
Dr. Louis Yogel practices Urology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tamarac, FL and Hollywood, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Urologists.