Dr. Louis Zweig MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2016
Danger! Billing errors will put you in collections!
Let me first say I can't believe I'm actually writing this review. I've attempted multiple times to resolve this issue and like another review, I too ...

December 11th, 2015
Great choice for a PCP
Dr Zweig has been my primary care physician for the past 8 years. I have been completely satisfied with the treatment and care I have received. He spends as much time as it takes, listens and explains things fully. I think he is exceptional and would recommend him to anyone.

December 10th, 2015
Incompetent
Production-line medicine. You might get 10 minutes with Dr. Zweig. He seems to be in a hurry and is not interested in you as a person. He will give you a quick cursory exam which is superficial and nothing more than a pretense. Then he sits in front of a computer screen and prescribe medications. As with most men over fifty years of age, I have a prostrate problem. In addition to the standard drug for an enlarged prostrate, Flomax, he decided to add a drug that caused me to not be able to ejaculate. This condition is a side effect of the drug and the condition is irreversible, it is a permanent condition. He knew this, I am sure. This drug is prescribed for hair loss, not for prostrate problem, there was no reason for Dr. Zweig to prescribe this drug. Did he get money for prescribing this drug? I have no way to know. Is he incompetent? He prescribed a medication that was not suitable for my condition and did me great harm. So, in my opinion he is not only incompetent, he is cruel. I trusted him, never again. Dr. Zweig did harm to me. Do not trust him.

November 5th, 2015
He is professional and knowledgeable. When giving advice I had difficulty following, he was insistent and firm, but professional and polite about it. He takes the time to explain what my body goes thru and why it is necessary. I took one star off for promptness because I had to wait 20-40 mins several times, even for the first morning appt. If they needed to delay my appt., then they should have told me because I must take time off from my job.

April 8th, 2014
Dr. Zweig is pleasant, friendly, knowledgeable. He is approachable at a human level and does not seem overly impressed with himself. Moreover, his ego is under control and he does not exhibit any of the symptoms so frequently encountered of a doctor who thinks he is better than his patients. He listens and thinks, then talks. He is thorough and I never feel rushed when I am with him. Highly recommended.

March 3rd, 2009
I have been a patient of Dr. Zweig for over 3 years. I feel that I have his full attention during my office visits and there is never any feeling of being rushed. While his practice uses a recorded method to post/retrieve test results, he has called me personally when the test results were problematic to discuss them more fully with me.

May 1st, 2017