A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louisa Chavez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louisa Chavez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louisa Chavez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chavez graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Chavez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Mesa Medical Center
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louisa G Chavez MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Louisa G. Chavez practice?
- Dr. Louisa Chavez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louisa Chavez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Obstetricians & Gynecologists.