inactive

• Good
  • Bad

August 20th, 2016
Visit to
I have never been to any Dr that is as rude and disrespectful as she is. I went in for an exam and left in more pain than when I went in. She intentionally took a hold of my foot and twisted it very hard and quick to the left and right after I had explained I had a pinched nerve in my low back that was shooting down my leg. She twisted it so hard it almost flipped me off the exam table. When I couldn't remove my shoes and socks fast enough for her she grabbed the toe of my sock and began yanking attempting to rip the sock off my foot. She appeared angry and disgruntled when she first entered the exam room. She refused to allow a family member in the exam room with me to assist in the removal of anything I might need help with (it appears she doesn't want any witness to her abusive techniques). It's been a week since my visit and I'm having more severe pain from the twisting she did to my leg. It had started to feel a bit better until she got a hold of it. I have been unable to do the daily things since my visit and have needed help with the simple things since. I could put a little weight on that leg prior with the aid of a cane, now I've been laid up for 4 ,days barely able to walk. She is unprofessional, disrespectful, abusive and obviously doesn't care about a patient's injuries by only making them worse. I'll end up in the ER if it doesn't start feeling better soon. She took a bad situation and made it worse. I have already started with a formal complaint to the Mo Medical Board and am strongly considering filing a lawsuit against her. I do not recommend this Dr for and medical need.

February 10th, 2015
Refused to answer questions or provide explanation. Rude and derogatory. Abysmal bedside manner.

March 20th, 2009