A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louisa Ziglar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louisa Ziglar, Adult Rheumatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louisa Ziglar, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lupus Vulgaris
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren`s Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziglar graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ziglar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louisa Ziglar MD is a female Rheumatologist and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Louisa Ziglar practice?
- Dr. Louisa Ziglar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louisa Ziglar practices Rheumatology near Clifton, NJ.
See Clifton Rheumatologists.