A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louise Mawn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louise Mawn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louise Mawn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mawn graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mawn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mawn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louise A. Mawn practice?
Dr. Louise Mawn practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Ophthalmologists.