A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louise Mawn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louise Mawn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mawn
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mawn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louise Mawn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mawn graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mawn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louise Ann Mawn MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Louise A. Mawn practice?
- Dr. Louise Mawn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louise Mawn practices Ophthalmology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Ophthalmologists.