A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louise Mawn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louise Mawn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louise Mawn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mawn graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mawn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louise Ann Mawn MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Louise A. Mawn practice?
- Dr. Louise Mawn has 1 office location.
Dr. Louise Mawn practices Ophthalmology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Ophthalmologists.