Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician, Internist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Didn't listen to me at ALL! show details Didn't listen to me at ALL!
by Lynn on Sep 19th, 2013

She was very late getting to me...had to wait forever. She didn't listen to my concerns at all! She insisted that I have an eating disorder becuase I'm so tiny. Found out years later, no thanks to her, that I do have severe food allergies and Celiac. That explains why I'm so small and my concerns of an allergy are 100% correct. I would NEVER recommend her to anyone.

Did not listen show details Did not listen
Jan 28th, 2012

Did not listen to a word I said. prescribed me meds I said already did not work totally mis diagnosed. went in for sinus infection and was told I had heart burn. Then after keeping me there for 3 hours of bull, charged me 350.00. Total con

by PJH on Apr 21st, 2011

Dr. Bethea is a wise woman. She is caring, professional, and takes the time to talk to you. I highly recommend her. I have been a patient for over 12 years.

Jul 26th, 2009

I would highly recommend Dr. Bethea.

Nita show details Nita
by Jake on May 22nd, 2009

Dr. Bethea is very thorough. If you experience a wait time, be rest assured that she will spend as much time on your appointment as the one prior. It's a domino effect; be patient, you will be well taken care of. Also be aware, if an emergency comes in, then that person will take priority, as I would hope a drs. office would be anyway. Overall, Dr. Bethea is an excellent physician.