Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician, Internist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Didn't listen to me at ALL!  |  show details
by Lynn on Sep 19th, 2013

She was very late getting to me...had to wait forever. She didn't listen to my concerns at all! She insisted that I have an eating disorder becuase I'm so tiny. Found out years later, no thanks to her, that I do have severe food allergies and Celiac. That explains why I'm so small and my concerns of an allergy are 100% correct. I would NEVER recommend her to anyone.

|  Did not listen  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2012

Did not listen to a word I said. prescribed me meds I said already did not work totally mis diagnosed. went in for sinus infection and was told I had heart burn. Then after keeping me there for 3 hours of bull, charged me 350.00. Total con

|  show details
by PJH on Apr 21st, 2011

Dr. Bethea is a wise woman. She is caring, professional, and takes the time to talk to you. I highly recommend her. I have been a patient for over 12 years.

|  show details
Jul 26th, 2009

I would highly recommend Dr. Bethea.

|  Nita  |  show details
by Jake on May 22nd, 2009

Dr. Bethea is very thorough. If you experience a wait time, be rest assured that she will spend as much time on your appointment as the one prior. It's a domino effect; be patient, you will be well taken care of. Also be aware, if an emergency comes in, then that person will take priority, as I would hope a drs. office would be anyway. Overall, Dr. Bethea is an excellent physician.