Learn more about Dr. Louise Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louise Butler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Butler
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Butler Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Butler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louise Ruth Butler DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louise R. Butler practice?
- Dr. Louise Butler has 1 office location.
Dr. Louise Butler practices Family Medicine near Ronks, PA.
See Ronks Family Physicians.