A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louise Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louise Butler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Butler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Butler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 5 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louise R. Butler practice?
Dr. Louise Butler practices Family Medicine near Mountville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ronks, PA and Lancaster, PA.
See Mountville Family Physicians.