A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louise Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louise Butler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Butler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louise Ruth Butler DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louise R. Butler practice?
- Dr. Louise Butler has 5 office locations.
Dr. Louise Butler practices Family Medicine near Mountville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ronks, PA and Lancaster, PA.
See Mountville Family Physicians.