Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Horrible doctor; HORRIBLE woman show details Horrible doctor; HORRIBLE woman
Jan 22nd, 2014

If I could give this woman zero stars, I would. I want to post here to warn people about what a terrible doctor--and terrible woman in general--this person is. Appallingly rude and extremely unprofessional! This woman has no business working in the medical profession. My sister went to see Dr. Connolly for a routine exam, and this doctor screamed at my family that we don't care enough about her health because my sister (who is in perfect health, by the way) isn't going into her office every six months for a routine exam. Completely outrageous. I believe she was somehow trying to scam my sister--or anyone in my family, it seemed--into more visits. Other professionals I have consulted have found Dr. Connolly's recommendations bizarre and inappropriate. It's scary how selfish and dishonest this doctor is! None of the women in my family will be returning to this psycho's office ever again!

Aug 1st, 2012

Great doctor with a great bedside manner and really seems to care. Sometimes a little over the top with the blood tests though, but extremly thorough and very open and candid.

Exceelent doctor show details Exceelent doctor
Nov 11th, 2011

Dr. Connolly is a very caring doctor. She spends time with you to explain all your health concerns. She is the only doctor I have ever had that will answer all the questions you have and not make you feel rushed. She has found the perfect herbs for me to take to increase my energy levels. She spent the time diagnosing my blood results to do this. She is the only one that found the right thyroid medicine for me. I would trust her for all your health concerns.

Her staff is really bad show details Her staff is really bad
Mar 30th, 2011

Please get rid of your staff Dr. Connolly, the girl at the front desk is the devil, she puts other employees down in front of customers and is very rude to customers.

remember me show details remember me
by Rosanne Poulos on Nov 18th, 2010

Dr.Connolly delivered my 3 boys;the first,Edward,was an emergency Csection in 1990.In1992,Joseph,was delivered vaginally without any difficulty.John Michael was a tricky one yet Dr.Connolly with her expertise delivered him vagilaay at31 weeks.He is now 17,6 feet tall and in the national honour society and he too will be a MD one day.She was and is my number 1 MD,so much that I had her and her husband Frank as Johnnys Godparents!Its been a while since I am now 50!

A weirdo show details A weirdo
by Grossed out on Sep 29th, 2010

You're wasting your time! Go elsewhere. She is awful and just out to make a dollar! Bedside manner is horrible...I couldn't believe that on my first visit she actually told me I had a pretty vagina which thoroughly grossed me out!

Worst Doctor I have ever seen! show details Worst Doctor I have ever seen!
Sep 24th, 2010

Bad staff and long wait. They over charge you!! Don't waste your money or time at this office.

Worst Doctor I've Ever Met show details Worst Doctor I've Ever Met
by very unhappy patient on Aug 12th, 2010

Dr Connolly is a doctor who is just out to get your money. She scams insurance companies to try to make an extra buck off of her patients. I have filed a grievance against her. I would never recommend her to anyone. EVER. And, to top it off, her staff is very rude.

Apr 5th, 2010

This is the worst doctor I have ever been to and at this point in her career I think it is time that she retire or she will be facing malpractice. I went to her because I had developed what I thought was a yeast infection after taking a 10 day dose of antibiotics. Dr. Connolly did took a culture and viewed it under the the microscope in her office and declared that she did not see any yeast. She decided to send out a culture to the lab for further testing and a full week after my appointment I still not have heard back what the results were. Also, she did an ultrasound to check to see if everything was ok withmy uterus and ovaries and she found a large black sopt covering one of my ovaries and declared that it was either a "once in a blue moon" blood clot or a very serious endometrial cyst. She said to come back in 6 weeks for anoher ultrasound and left me worrying that I could potentially have a huge problem. Also, with respect to the yeast infection she handed me an outdated paper with a $5 discount for some probiotics and left it at that. I felt so uneasy about this appointment that I scheduled an appointment with another gynecologist at UCLA where a second yeast culture was taken. The docitor looked at it under the microscpe and foind yeast right away and gave me a prescription for it. Also, I had another ultrasound done and NOTHING was found on my ovaries. NOTHING! All that worry and for nothing. She is a terrible doctor and needs to retire right away before she causes real physical harm to her patients.

NOT WORTH THE TROUBLE show details NOT WORTH THE TROUBLE
Feb 23rd, 2010

Dr. Connolly is your average gyn, but if you need to deal with insurance or co-pays - DO NOT visit this doctor.Between the Dr. and her billing company you will deal with error upon error, resulting in incorrect billing and hours on the phone. Her billing office will lie to you in order to avoid dealing with the problem. They appear to be overworked, and undertrained. Always call your insurance to confirm what her billing office has told you.She is a TRICARE doctor, but does not understand the referral system of TRICARE at all, and her billing company reflects her confusion.One last note, I have routinely watched women give up on waiting for appointments and leave because they have waited nearly 2 hours. Her front office does not notify her when patients are waiting, and she shows up late for work (well after your appt time if you are the first of the day).She is a good gyn - and a very nice person. But there are plenty of good gyn's that won't come with all the headaches.

Bad Staff long wait! show details Bad Staff long wait!
Jan 22nd, 2010

Her staff is really rude and I waited 30 minutes to see the doctor because she wanted coffee break. If you are a cash patient dont go there because they say they will charge one price then they charged me double or maybe they added the 30 min while she was on a break to my bill. Regardless I will not be going back.

Horrible Bedside Manner & Rude Staff! show details Horrible Bedside Manner & Rude Staff!
Oct 15th, 2009

Her staff is very rude and every time she would tell me to get something done it was in a panic mode, like my life depended on it! It really scared me and then when I would drop everything in my life to rush out and get some blood work, or to the ER for a ultrasound (she would say You need to go the ER NOW!), I would send the results back to her and then get No reply back. An entire day would go by without her reply back.I would call her and the voicemail would say they are gone for the day. Her emergency contact number listed was an 811 number, which is not real, and then after repeated calls, her staff would finally answer. All in the same day! The staff is very rude as Ive said, and they just told me I had to wait tuff.It was only after I let them know I was going to change Doctors that Connolly finally called me back directly. Unfortunately she was rude as well So, I hear you want to complain about me!? She then went out of her way to make it very clear to me that if I switched doctors she would have no liability for anything bad that happened to me under another Doctors care.All in all it was a horrible experience and I do not need any of that kind of stress in my life at 6 weeks pregnant.Never go to this Doctor!

May 20th, 2009

Dr. Connolly may have a slightly different approach, but she really takes the time to listen to you and genuinely cares about her patients.

Finally! show details Finally!
by Jessica Ku on Aug 4th, 2008

Dr. Connolly was THE fantastic doctor that finally diagnosed me properly. I sought the "expertise" of over 5 doctors until she diagnosed me properly. Thank GOD for her! The excellent service and kind attention she gave me during the exam was superb.

LONG WAIT! show details LONG WAIT!
by Citysearch User on Jul 25th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

The Dr. is very nice but the girl who answers the phone acts like a speed freak! Always,always in a huge hurry. If you didn`t have to deal w...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com