A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louise Cooley Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louise Cooley Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooley Davis
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cooley Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooley Davis graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cooley Davis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louise Cooley Davis MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Louise Cooley Davis practice?
- Dr. Louise Cooley Davis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Louise Cooley Davis practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Beverly Hills Ophthalmologists.