A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louise Cooley Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louise Cooley Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooley Davis
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Cooley Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooley Davis graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cooley Davis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louise Cooley Davis MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Louise Cooley Davis practice?
- Dr. Louise Cooley Davis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Louise Cooley Davis practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Beverly Hills Ophthalmologists.