Dr. Louise Desgranges Is this you?

Dissatisfied

July 4th, 2010

This is a horrible doctor, very rude, gave my son a diagnosis of adhd when he was autistic. We went for a consult only, and she kept wanting to see us for therapy for our son. They were more interested in money than in helping my son. She was rude to my son and to myself and my husband.

August 26th, 2009

WORST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD

She is the worst and most rude Doctor I have ever encountered. She would not tell us any information and when asked she was rude and disrespectful. On top of that, she scheduled appointments evry three weeks and would only see the patient for a half an hour and bill the insurance for the full appointment. She also made sure that before you even sat down in the waiting room that you paid your co-pay.

August 18th, 2010