Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Louise Hasell
Dr. Louise Hasell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portsmouth, OH, with another office in Portsmouth, OH. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hasell is affiliated with King's Daughters Medical Center, Southern Ohio Medical Center and King's Daughters Medical Center Ohio. Dr. Hasell has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Louise Hasell has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Louise Hasell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portsmouth, OH.
Dr. Damian Domanski
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Portsmouth, OH 0.01 mi9
Dr. Malcolm King
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Portsmouth, OH 0.01 mi31
Dr. Richard Ansinelli
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Portsmouth, OH 0.01 mi43