A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louise Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louise Schneider is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louise Schneider, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Schneider has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louise Isabel Schneider MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louise I. Schneider practice?
- Dr. Louise Schneider has 4 office locations.
Dr. Louise Schneider practices Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Norwood, MA and Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists.