Dr. Louise Schneider Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Louise Schneider?

October 13th, 2016

Deplorable Doctor. Zero stars

I wish that I could give Dr. Schneider 0 stars. She does not deserve 1 star. She is a horrendous doctor in every respect. 1. She does not listen (at all). 2. She does not investigate or ask pertinent questions. 3. She does not do a through & complete examination. 4. She has no compassion or personality (awful interpersonal skills) 5. She makes assumptions. 6. She is disrespectful and arrogant. 7. She does not have a basic understanding of simple medical conditions. 8. She could not explain why she was ordering specific tests. 9. Extremely difficult to work with. Do not waste your time or money with her. Go to any other doctor in the Boston area, I am confident they will be infinitely better than her.

May 7th, 2015

Doctor does not follow up with results. Seems unaware of patient history even when she has been treating person for years. Does not coordinate care with others involved in my treatment. Tends to be cold. Would not recommend.

March 24th, 2015

Dismissive and condescending

I came today as a new patient and the first thing she said to me was "Oh wow your blood pressure is really high", which it is, and went higher after she said that to me. She could have asked me how I am feeling or is anything going on in my life that would contribute to my blood pressure going higher than the last time. I am a therapist and she could certainly learn a thing or two about how to treat people. She made no effort to get to know me. She lectured me that " people your age put on weight and certainly are more sedentary. " She is my age!!! She never asked me if I exercise and assumed I dont. She was rude , had no bedside manner and asked me questions like do you wear your seat belt and how many drinks do you have a week in a sing song voice. She made a couple of jabby comments about my responses. Why is this Doctor still seeing people She seems burnt out and not interested. I am disappointed that she made no effort to start a relationship with me as a new patient and I will not be going back. I had the same experience as all the other reviewers except for two people who had seen her for 20 years when she was still into treating people properly!! I know now why she is still accepting new patients.

July 29th, 2013

Worst experience with a medical professional I've ever had in my life

This woman resents working with patients. Is disinterested, demeaning, rude, dismissive, irresponsible, disrespectful. She does the absolute minimum required of her, with a sour attitude, and I question her competence. The score is higher than she deserves because the medical practice itself (the facility, nursing staff, admin people) are good, but she herself doesn't even deserve a full star. She should not be in a position to work directly with patients and should not have a job here. She's an insult to all the wonderful physicians who truly help people. Don't waste your time or put your health in her hands.

November 7th, 2012

Dismissive and condescending

While this physician can recitetextbook medicine and quickly diagnose...erroneously in most situations, I cannot recommend her. She has a dismissive and condescending manner, highly toned to hide her ineptness. Miserable bedside manner.

September 24th, 2012

Caring, Professional and Intelligent

Dr Schneider has been my primary doctor now for over 20 years. She listens and understands womens issues and doesn't dismiss them as so many male doctors do. Each time her office has moved it's been further away from me. I've gladly followed her from Norwood to Faulkner to Brookline. Any issues I've had over the years she acts swiftly and sends me to the appropriate specialist. I will continue to follow her until her retirement.

March 24th, 2012

Disinterested, Dismissive, and Rude

I saw her for the first time as a new patient and for what should have been a complete exam. She was completely mechanical, dismissive of my questions, insulting in her tone and responses, and just overall disinterested. Maybe she doesn't want to do what she does anymore, maybe people aren't her thing, but if that's the case, she shouldn't be a primary care physician. She offered no information, no helpful insight, no referrals or information or suggestions like most caring, knowledgeable physicians do. Just a rote history taking and a mechanical once over, ordering of basic labs, along with some belittling for my question asking. Worst experience I've ever had with a primary care physician or specialist anywhere. Other than that, the office and facilities and staff at her practice are excellent and top-notch in every respect She is pretty horrible though. Find another doctor in that same practice group who actually likes what they're doing and has the interest in seeing patients and a personality that doesn't leave you feeling offended or insulted or dismissed.

July 24th, 2011

DOCTOR SCHNEIDER I have had and this year 20011 I have NOT been happy with her performance with her. I had a yearly exam and she only did my exam for 20 minutes. When the average exam is suppose last anywere from 40 t0 45 minutes. Not once did she order lab work after the yearly examination. Or anytime this year. I have several medical issues that need to be checked by blood work for accuracy. I have diabetes, high blood pressure high cholesterol. And it angered me to no end that she did not do this. When I asked her secretary to ask her why SCHNEIDER has NEVER responded. I have asked by email, letter,phone calls and SCHNEIDER has NEVER replied to ANY of them. SHNEIDER'S other problems are she NEVER returns emails or phone calls to me at all.

September 9th, 2009

DOCTOR LOUISE ISABEL SCHNEIDER DEFFINATLY A DOCTOR THAT I WOULD SEND MY LOVED ONES TO.

I have had DOCTOR SCHNEIDER for 22 years. And I have learned to trust her completely.She is very caring towards her patients on a professional level.She is a total joy to be around.She makes you feel comfortable the minute you walk into her office.I am very impressed with professionalism. She has also been rated as one of the top doctors in Boston Massachusetts.And is the Medical Director of Brigham's and Woman's Hospital in Boston Massachusetts.I AM VERY PROUD TO HAVE HER FOR MY DOCTOR.Wait time may very if Doctor Schneider is running late.BUT THAT HARDLY EVER HAPPENS.

April 20th, 2015