Internists
850 Boylston St
Ste 402
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
617-732-9300
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Worst experience with a medical professional I've ever had in my life  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2013

This woman resents working with patients. Is disinterested, demeaning, rude, dismissive, irresponsible, disrespectful. She does the absolute minimum required of her, with a sour attitude, and I question her competence. The score is higher than she deserves because the medical practice itself (the facility, nursing staff, admin people) are good, but she herself doesn't even deserve a full star. She should not be in a position to work directly with patients and should not have a job here. She's an insult to all the wonderful physicians who truly help people. Don't waste your time or put your health in her hands.

|  Dismissive and condescending  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2012

While this physician can recitetextbook medicine and quickly diagnose...erroneously in most situations, I cannot recommend her. She has a dismissive and condescending manner, highly toned to hide her ineptness. Miserable bedside manner.

|  Caring, Professional and Intelligent  |  show details
Sep 24th, 2012

Dr Schneider has been my primary doctor now for over 20 years. She listens and understands womens issues and doesn't dismiss them as so many male doctors do. Each time her office has moved it's been further away from me. I've gladly followed her from Norwood to Faulkner to Brookline. Any issues I've had over the years she acts swiftly and sends me to the appropriate specialist. I will continue to follow her until her retirement.

|  Disinterested, Dismissive, and Rude  |  show details
Mar 24th, 2012

I saw her for the first time as a new patient and for what should have been a complete exam. She was completely mechanical, dismissive of my questions, insulting in her tone and responses, and just overall disinterested. Maybe she doesn't want to do what she does anymore, maybe people aren't her thing, but if that's the case, she shouldn't be a primary care physician. She offered no information, no helpful insight, no referrals or information or suggestions like most caring, knowledgeable physicians do. Just a rote history taking and a mechanical once over, ordering of basic labs, along with some belittling for my question asking. Worst experience I've ever had with a primary care physician or specialist anywhere. Other than that, the office and facilities and staff at her practice are excellent and top-notch in every respect She is pretty horrible though. Find another doctor in that same practice group who actually likes what they're doing and has the interest in seeing patients and a personality that doesn't leave you feeling offended or insulted or dismissed.

|  show details
Jul 24th, 2011

DOCTOR SCHNEIDER I have had and this year 20011 I have NOT been happy with her performance with her. I had a yearly exam and she only did my exam for 20 minutes. When the average exam is suppose last anywere from 40 t0 45 minutes. Not once did she order lab work after the yearly examination. Or anytime this year. I have several medical issues that need to be checked by blood work for accuracy. I have diabetes, high blood pressure high cholesterol. And it angered me to no end that she did not do this. When I asked her secretary to ask her why SCHNEIDER has NEVER responded. I have asked by email, letter,phone calls and SCHNEIDER has NEVER replied to ANY of them. SHNEIDER'S other problems are she NEVER returns emails or phone calls to me at all.

|  DOCTOR LOUISE ISABEL SCHNEIDER DEFFINATLY A DOCTOR THAT I WOULD SEND MY LOVED ONES TO.  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2009

I have had DOCTOR SCHNEIDER for 22 years. And I have learned to trust her completely.She is very caring towards her patients on a professional level.She is a total joy to be around.She makes you feel comfortable the minute you walk into her office.I am very impressed with professionalism. She has also been rated as one of the top doctors in Boston Massachusetts.And is the Medical Director of Brigham's and Woman's Hospital in Boston Massachusetts.I AM VERY PROUD TO HAVE HER FOR MY DOCTOR.Wait time may very if Doctor Schneider is running late.BUT THAT HARDLY EVER HAPPENS.