A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louise Kaufmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louise Kaufmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louise Kaufmann, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufmann graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Kaufmann has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louise Eileen Kaufmann MD is a female Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Louise E. Kaufmann practice?
- Dr. Louise Kaufmann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louise Kaufmann practices Dermatology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Great Neck Dermatologists.