A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louise Kirz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louise Kirz, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirz graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Kirz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louise Ida Kirz MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Louise I. Kirz practice?
- Dr. Louise Kirz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Louise Kirz practices Anesthesiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Anesthesiologists.