A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louise Klebanoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louise Klebanoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louise Klebanoff, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Klebanoff graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Klebanoff has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louise Michelle Klebanoff MD is a female Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Louise M. Klebanoff practice?
- Dr. Louise Klebanoff has 4 office locations.
Dr. Louise Klebanoff practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.