A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louise Kwan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louise Kwan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kwan
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwan graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Kwan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louise Ann Kwan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Louise A. Kwan practice?
- Dr. Louise Kwan has 1 office location.
Dr. Louise Kwan practices Family Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Family Physicians and Richardson Cardiologists.