A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louise Kwan is Excellent. Dr. Kwan has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwan graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Kwan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Continued Care Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kwan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Louise Kwan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louise A. Kwan practice?
Dr. Louise Kwan practices Family Medicine near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Richardson Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ouida Kwan, Dr. Marilou Kwan, Dr. Marylou Kwan