Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Louise Kwan
Dr. Louise Kwan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richardson, TX. She has 43 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Kwan is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas, Texas Health Presbyterian Allen and Methodist Richardson Medical Center. Dr. Kwan has received 9 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Louise Kwan has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Louise Kwan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richardson, TX.
Dr. Laleh Bigdeli
Richardson, TX 0.01 mi6
Dr. John Wood
Richardson, TX 0.01 mi39
Dr. Lalita Gupta
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Richardson, TX 0.01 mi21