A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louise Kwan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louise Kwan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kwan
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kwan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwan graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Kwan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louise Ann Kwan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Louise A. Kwan practice?
- Dr. Louise Kwan has 1 office location.
Dr. Louise Kwan practices Family Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Family Physicians and Richardson Cardiologists.