Dr. Louise Kwan MD Patient Reviews

• 9 reviews

October 6th, 2016
She is a very caring, courteous and knowledgeable doctor. She listens to what you have to say and follows through with you on any problems you have. I have been going to her for about 12 years.

April 22nd, 2016
Best family Dictor , great service , great M/A Steven and Jonathan

May 2nd, 2015
Unreliable
I believe she is having memory issues. Last time I saw her, she couldn't remember what medicine I was taking, also refilled wrong medicine. It's sad but I guess no one can escape the aging process...

March 6th, 2014
Engineer
I have been with Dr. Kwan since 1988 (almost 35 years) and very satisfy with her works. She has the patience, caring, and competency that you would look for in a doctor. I am very happy that I found her.

April 29th, 2013
ReCon Admin.
Dr. Kwan is the best , she takes time to listen and doesn't make you feel like you are being push thru just to get to the next patient. She knows her stuff and if doesn't she will find it out. She is very kind, understanding and makes you feel very important when she is with you. She asks indepth questions to get to the bottom of your problem. All I can say is she is the BEST.

March 26th, 2012
Dr. Louise Kwan
Dr. Kwan is a very caring and knowledgeable professional. We have been cared for by she and her staff for over 10 years and we plan to continue the 24 mile journey to her office for years to come.

June 4th, 2010
Highly Recommended
I've been a patient of Dr. Kwan's for 15+ years. She has helped me through alot of health issues. She listens. She answers all questions. She informs. She's very pleasant. And when I was very ill last fall, she immediately diagnosed it and took swift action to correct. I really trust her with anything!

April 29th, 2010
My best primary care physician
Dr.Kwan has been my primary care for almost 20 years and she is great and her nurses are helpful, returning calls and answering email. Highly recommend her.

November 10th, 2009
Changed to a different Facility
Dr. Kwan is very profesional and knowlegible, however she doesn't spend hardly any time with a patient.Wait time at the office is 30-45 minutes without letting you know if they are going to see you soon or not.Dr. Kwan's staff doesn't return the calls even if you have a question and kindly ask them to call you back.I would not recomend this Health Care Facility to anybody.