A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louise Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louise Huang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louise Huang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Huang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louise Lu-Yin Huang MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louise L. Huang practice?
- Dr. Louise Huang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Louise Huang practices Family Medicine near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Corona, CA.
See Riverside Family Physicians.