A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louise Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louise Mann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louise Mann, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- Kingwood Medical Center
- MHHS Northeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louise Tangredi Mann MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Louise T. Mann practice?
- Dr. Louise Mann has 4 office locations.
Dr. Louise Mann practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Humble, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kingwood, TX.
See Humble Obstetricians & Gynecologists.