A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louise Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louise Martin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louise Martin, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Martin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louise Evelyn Martin MD is a female Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Louise E. Martin practice?
- Dr. Louise Martin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Louise Martin practices Dermatology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Atlanta, GA.
See Novi Dermatologists.