A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louise McHarris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louise McHarris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McHarris graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McHarris has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louise Alice McHarris DO is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louise A. McHarris practice?
- Dr. Louise McHarris has 1 office location.
Dr. Louise McHarris practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.