Dr. Louise Rogers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Louise Rogers?

Posted on November 9th, 2015

Dr. Rogers saw me through a miscarriage and a subsequent pregnancy and birth of my son. She is very knowledgeable, compassionate, and has excellent bed side manner. She was extremely patient with me through all sorts of circumstances. I was told by multiple people that any other doctor would have insisted on a c-section because of the length of my labor. With Dr. Rogers I was able to have a normal delivery, with easy recovery, and the most beautiful baby boy.

Fine Doctor

Posted on October 28th, 2012

I ended up with Dr Rogers because my previous Dr at the practice had retired. I found her to be very thorough, sincerely interested in my overall health and she had a good bedside manner. She also will follow up with you and answer any questions you may have about lab work. I'd recommend her to anyone searching for a great OB-GYN.

Posted on October 21st, 2016